Any student residing in Miami-Dade or Broward County can APPLYto Beacon College Prep. The non-selective application should take no more than 15 minutes to complete, and the entire enrollment process is delineated below:
We are accepting applications for kindergarten students who reside in the Miami-Dade school district.
By submitting this non-selective application, I am acknowledging my understanding of the following conditions of this application:
1. Priority is given to applicants with siblings who are currently enrolled at the same school site as their sibling school.
2. Students will be officially enrolled on the enrollment deadlines. Should we have more applicants for a grade level than we have seats available, a random selection (i.e. enrollment lottery) will be utilized to admit eligible students. Students not accepted will be placed on our waitlist and contacted should seats open up.
3. Failure to respond by the date specified on the acceptance letter will be interpreted as a parent/ guardian declining acceptance to the school.
4. This application becomes void at the end of the current school year.
5. If accepted, you will be invited to a mandatory orientation meeting.
We anticipate the following available seats in each grade level:
First Grade: 30
Second Grade: 10
Third Grade: 10
Fourth Grade: 10
Fifth Grade: 10
Sixth Grade: 45
Seventh Grade: TBD
Eight Grade: TBD
Enrollment for 2018/19 begins on on December 15. The following enrollment deadlines will be used to enroll students: January 31, February 28, March 31, April 30.